Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Guilty as Charged


i'm in a guilt trap.. i can't believe my eyes are filled with tears,out of guilt.. 
it's the third day of school.. aidan missed his class yesterday as we were in kl, sending off his aboh to work.. and i managed to wake up at 4am in the morning, so that we arrived just in time for aidan to go to school this morning.. and he is one tired boy.. called up his babysitter - she said he could hardly finished his milk and dozed off.. then, came in this phone call from my boss.. i have to come down to kl.. meeting needs to attend!.. arrgghh.. which means aidan is going to miss school for the next two days.. and there goes my new years' wishlist - to make aidan not to miss school as often as he did last year because mama has to work outstation...


whenever there is chance and opportunity for me to go to kl for work and meetings, i always love it.. but not today.. today, i felt so guilty to my son.. i owe it to him.. he was the gift for His Almighty Allah to us.. and i was supposed to be responsible enough to raise him well, to cater for his needs, to educate him, to educate him, to educate him and of course to be there for him.. and today, he is missing his school,just like previously, because mama has to travel, so does him..


leaving him with the babysitter or anybody else besides my parents or my parent-in-law would never be an option. my parents are back in KL.. and my MIL is in KT.. my only choice is to bring him and his little brother along.. a long 3-hours journey, a tiring trip for those two little boys..


what more can i do? asking for a transfer? i guess i really need to think of that option.. i just can't bear aidan is missing school because mama has to work.. i've been repeating myself over and over and over again.. but still, i am partly to be blame for him missing his school..


i really need to sort this things out!

No comments:

Post a Comment