Friday, May 14, 2010

tick tock tick tock

i think i write better when i am mad.. at least, i know i need to vent out my anger, and this would be the perfect venting place i have.. the good thing about having a blog.. and nope - i don't give a damn what people want to say, comment or think about me. this is purely mine, genuinely my own feelings and emotions, and have got nothing to do with anybody else, and i have all the rights in the world to think, say and believe what i want to think, say and believe.. so if you readers out there really think you need to drop me the comment, please do so..and of course you can save my write up, in case i decided to pull the post some other time...but, bear in mind, i'm the one who will approve the comments... so, be my guest.

as i'm posting this, i'm like a timebomb.. tick tock tick tock.. waiting to be explode.

...........

ok, that posting was in my draft page since last wednesday. i've cooled down. not because i've took care of the idiot that had made me pissed off, .. just because i realized (nope, my bffs made me realized) that there's no point me wasting my time and energy, especially i'm quite sure that i won't be dealing with him in the near future..

but he is so full of shit that i need to gather all my strength to control my hatred whenever he dumped me his bossy, perasan bagus attitude.... the power of having heartless, rude, stupid mind.... and to compliment that, authorities come along.. hmmm

............

as i'm writing this now, the clock is still ticking.. and i'm still waiting.. and as Allah is the Owner of what will come, i still am praying hard that the rezeki allocated will still be mine.. just a matter of time.. and i just hope that i have the courage to wait a little bit longer.. just when the time comes and i can proudly throw all the garbage back to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment