Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Adieu

This is what i've really sent out. In case anybody needs any idea.
.........
Dear all,

Here is the time when flowers lose petal
And others have to bloom
Here comes the time when the grass must be cut
And the mist lifts soon
 
Well, as per tradition I am sending out my goodbye email as this would be my last hour working with Penaga Dresser.  It has been a privilege to be working here for the past six and a half years and am sure will miss all that this place represents.  I guess in the early days we didn’t have any choice but to get along (and perhaps the feelings still the same till today), but as we ride on the journey and see the company grow, I must be thankful to be able to grow and gain life knowledge together with the company.
 
I, personally, with my humble heart (though I may be quite loud most of the times), am apologizing for things I’ve said and done – I’m sure I’ve said enough and done a lot, direct or indirectly, and I do apologize. I meant well, this time J
 
I am sure we will cross our path one day, so if anyone feels the urge to contact me, drop me lines at ain1810@yahoo.com and of course Facebook (when you are not in the office, I guess).

To Dato Seri,
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be part of the Penaga family.

Goodbye, good luck and you never know, see you later!
 
Also, Selamat Hari Raya & Maaf Zahir Batin.

Over and Out.

Yours truly,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment