Thursday, August 12, 2010

could hardly wait

my bff who is sitting right behind me in this office has gone. left the company. she got a better offer, much better, with the competitor, and so they let her go earlier, and paid up her salary....nice.......i called her up, she's on her way to la-la-land napping in the ramadhan's afternoon... very very nice. i kinda miss her company. i was so silent, so not me, in the office. i, frankly, admitted i don't have many friends.. one at the back, another up there on level 18 ..not so many i could think of. and now that the one nearest to me has gone, i'm bored - to death. my work wasn't piling up. yes, i have a few, but that's been taken care of. i just missed talking ..aagghhhh....

on the other hand, i wonder how my days would be in the soon-to-be my new office. how would the friends there be? i heard they are boring. i don't know them, but people been stereotyping them. i'm sure gonna miss my buddies i left here. but then, after being transferred to kemaman and been there for nearly five years, i failed to make any good friend there and my friendship with those i left back in kl even stronger.. my bffs. and so, i'm not that worry now that coming to think of that.

i can't wait to leave the company. i woke up and just wish i don't have to go to work. not that work is overbearing.. its just routine i need finish them as i need to serve them as in the contract. agghhhhhh....

and so now, am counting down.. less than ten days u olzz..... ouwww..... i loike

No comments:

Post a Comment