Wednesday, November 10, 2010

sigh

i'm not that hardcore a blogger.. and i managed to survive during my nice long in-between-job break without any entry.. then, they made it a mandatory for me to attend a 16-days-induction programme and justified of no access of the net. next, my first day reporting to that tower... wham bam... with no work for the first few weeks, the only thing i can think is to update my blog. and for the past one month, i kept trying on and on my shining luck so that i am able to load the blogger page, but no good news.. until today, half an hour ago, i can log in, with no restriction. and i know i have all rights to believe in miracle!!!!!

i can't say much about my new work as i haven't started working, yet. don't ask me what i've been doing all this while coz me myself have difficulties in answering that...

it's not easy - an experienced hired, eager to start new task .. and yet... nothing in hand for me to kickstart...

so, expect more entries from me from now.. until i'm loaded with pile-up work.. and God knows when will that be!

No comments:

Post a Comment