Friday, January 14, 2011

so, what?

i've just finished reading my favourite columnist column in TheStar and suddenly felt like blogging, despite of my hectic work schedule (yarr right). she was writing about how rude the US immigration officer was to her, and she ended the column by telling "how good to be home".. and she meant KL, as she was greeted by this nice M'sian immigration chap. she's a Brit, by the way. so, i'm not sure if she would get the same smile if she was a malay Malaysian, greeted by a lady officer..
...

talking about rude, i frankly might have some issue. some people love to take advantage when we are struggling not to be rude. i've completed one paper yesterday, assisting other department... and the manager have asked me to do another task, which i wish my manager would say no on my behalf, but end up, she said it's all up to me.. and i wish i could be rude and say no to the other manager, but, on my current situation being an 'efficient' newbies, i don't see much option for me to be rude.

being a person who has been trained to speak her mind out, i normally chose to speak my mind out loud. and i guess, that would be the main reason i have not many bffs, and i am ok with that. my bffs speak their mind out, telling us facts and figures, and i don't find it rude. but somehow, these habits of ours were perceived as being rude.. c'mon.. of course we don't give a damn, but somehow, people will still care.. you people! that is rude, you know!

yesterday, i've made mistake, a big one.. my hubby yelled at me, and i think it was rude, very rude. somehow, he said sorry, and i still gave him the cold treatment.. and only to realized, it was me at fault as i started it, and i shouldn't
argued about him being rude when i was rude to him too.. gosh, relationship!.. and i am sorry!

to think of it, it is difficult not to be rude. we may think what we've done is acceptable while people saw it as us being rude. should there be no good hearts being hurt, we might want to think before we act what was directed by that brain of ours.

...
and of course, not giving me that jubah is rude too... hahahahaha.. i must mentioned this, must i?

No comments:

Post a Comment