Friday, March 25, 2011

irresistable

lama rasa tak bercinta.....
...
i was listening to a very old song.. not that old la.. Joe's "No one else comes close to you".. and i was drifted away - perhaps the RM44 haagen daaz might play its effect on the feel-good hormone kot...

we were at his student's hall, just lazing around listening to the song, and the moment, though not much of doing anything was very serenading, and the memory is so soothing that keep reminding how glad i am to fall in love with this guy.

i must admit, with my bleeding throat due to terrible terrible sickness for the past weeks (months!), and my headaches as if there were huge big rocks on my head, and my horrible horrible backaches that made me could hardly walk-sit-sleep-and-even-pissed!, and  my sleepless nights, and my sense of taste refuse to follow my stomach demand.....and the list goes on.......i just have one person to blame! it takes two to tango, and i was left alone with the sickening tiresome sickness! how fair could there be?

i must say, i am complaining.. if not out loud, my actions would definitely show them. and i still don't understand why he just couldn't stop smoking.. ok, he definitely try his very hard reducing the consumption.. but, if he care enough he would just stop rightaway (this is that pregnant woman talking!)

but then again, i heard the song.. one of our song, besides that butterfly song he dedicated to me .. it make me feels so good to have him to fall in love again and though he didn't say it as much as before (as if i do, la kan..), i just knew he loves me too, so much.

who would have put up with this crazy woman who refused to stay next to his husband at nights? especially when all the time he has together is very very limited. who would have bathe the boys while their mom lazing on the sofa, taking the long nap for almost all the time? the laundy was not done. lunch dinner was self-serviced. he's been away for a month, working his ass off, and coming back, he has to put up with all these shits..

i guess, it takes two to tango.. and i'm not the only one who has to suffer.

bang, i do love you..
...
p/s: once, he wrote me a poem, inspired from the movie 10 things i hate about you.. the poem is still around, but was in kemaman.. so, i'm pasting the poem from the movie.. just reminiscing feel good time..

10 things I hate about you poem

I hate the way you talk to me,
and the way you cut your hair.
I hate the way you drive my car,
I hate it when you stare.
I hate your big dumb combat boots
and the way you read my mind.
I hate you so much it makes me sick,
it even makes me rhyme.
I hate the way you’re always right,
I hate it when you lie.
I hate it when you make me laugh,
even worse when you make me cry.
I hate it when you’re not around,
and the fact that you didn’t call.
But mostly I hate the way I don’t hate you,
not even close…
not even a little bit…
not even at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment