Wednesday, March 2, 2011

strength

as much as i want to write about other things, my health condition won't allow me to do so. yup, am ten weeks pregnant and this whole pregnancy thingy is taking its toll on me, and i could hardly be as creative as i wish i could be!

i'm tired. for the past few weeks, i had this insomnia attacked almost every nights. i would wake up in the middle of the night, my head would thumped like mad, and all i could do was to lie-in on the bed for the next two to three hours before i could fall asleep again, and had to woke up an hour after that for work.

my emesis - nothing new with that. been vomitting continuously, and just couldn't get any decent food when the attacked were there. so far, i've been admitted twice due to dehydration. last week was worst. i could barely walked! and i was practically all by myself, considering my dear hubby was miles away (looking for the money to pay for the hospital bills..and it's not few!darn ING and the new scheme policy)...

the backaches were different. i used to ahve sever backaches on my third trimester.. but, this time, it comes early and horrible! i sometimes could hardly stand the pressure.. just unbearable..

i am so confused.

i've been pregnant twice, and i always have something else to complain for this third one.

i'm sure it worth all the pain.. but there's another thirty more weeks to go.. i really need to gather all the strength!

No comments:

Post a Comment