Friday, April 29, 2011

pretty ladies

being a nice diva-ish sophisticatd lady, no matter how closed i am to my divas cliques, i doubt that i would say straight to her face "o my, you look so chubby", not to her face, and of course not in public domain such as facebook... and especially to a person whom i know is four month pregnant!

gosh. how insane could a person be? madly insane moron, i would say. yet, i have all rights in the world to hate her for that.

ladies are always conscious of being pretty. there's no ugly man but an o-kay man, but there's always an ugly lady. some is born with the gift of being pretty. some try their very best to look pretty. but trust me, all ladies want to feel pretty. it boost our confidence level, and we can own the world at our fingertip.

when i was on my first tri-mester (of all three pregnancies), i was the ugliest lady i've ever know. all those sickness, nauseas and vomits took control over my mind, body and soul. i was at my lowest peak of prettiness, and i feel down for knowing i was ugly. now i'm entering my second tri-mester, i must admit i don't really take priority on looking pretty, but at least, i tried not to have that out-of-bed look 24-7.. and don't deny me, pregnant lady doesn't need to go to extra mile to look pretty.. that bump on the tummy add to the prettiness (and yup, it's not everybody's prop to touch! why, people, why?especially when you are a stranger to me.. hands off!). and of course, being pregnant is the only time you are allowed to be chubby and anyone who would ask "you gain weight, huh?" is definitely a stupid insane moron!  and of course, with or without the hormone imbalance, i have perfect reason to hate this moron!

so what if i look chubbier? dduuhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment