Saturday, June 23, 2012

suker sangat

never i want to give the impression on how berlagak a mother i am for having two smart boys of my own. but, i just can't help to post this blog telling how proud i am. yup, they are only 5 and 7. yup, it was only a midterm. but what the heck. these boys had made me proud and i just can't help it from smiling thinking about it. it was aidan's report card day yesterday at his school. while waiting, a mother approached me 'your son got 100 for his english, right?'.. i was like errrrr... who is this person again? she seems to be so into my son's exam result, like i care her son's report card la kan.. i didn't even know who her son is!! i shut her off by telling 'he and hendri got 100 for english, i think that is hendri's parent'.. and as she looked, i left! then i overheard two parents conversations 'my son is the best in bla, bla, bla'.. and i decided to leave and came back when the teacher's around. when i came back, i can see parents, mostly chatting to each other and a few opted like me, just smile and didn't say a word. frankly, i was freaking nervous! so far, his result was superb.. but i remember how sad aidan was after his arab and agama paper and i owe it to him. it was my fault that he couldn't be so well versed in those two subjects. as his teacher greeted me and i took my sit, my head was thumping. i asked his teacher how was his agama and arab?..'i takde result agama and arab sebab itu not in the rated subject'.. i didn't know how to react. the teacher told me he got 4flat for oral and lisan. his teacher showed me his folder which in general he got everything right and nice. then his teacher broke the news 'aidan dapat overall 98.4% average, number satu'.. and all i want was to hug and kiss aidan right in front his class!!!!alhamdullillah. i can never thank Allah enough for the bright kids i own! number one!!! woohoo.. aimar got second in his class, and aidan is top in his class, 1 setia, sk st john!!! suker giler mama.. when we left the class, as all the parents were looking at us, i can feel how proud i was at that time. i doubt they knew aidan is the number one boy, but those faces who look, stares and even asked earlier can really tell the answer of what her son got for exam was my smile 'number one, y'all'.. ok, maybe not all parent care about others.. i know i don't..but as i blog this, getting good results from your kid's teachers are always something very satisfying. so, i must and need to reward myself ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment